Ms. Sawaged's Class
- Graph paper (1/4” recommended)
- 1 spiral note book
- 3 ring binder (1 ½ in)
- Basic Calculator or scientific calculator
- 1 Dry erase marker
- eraser and pencils to class daily
- 1 tissue box for the first project
- Jumbo book cover
Extra help time - Every Tuesday during lunch 12:50-1:15 pm
Students will be given a math book to keep all year long. It is their responsibility to bring the book back to school daily. By the end of the year students will return math books to school to be used by next year math students. There will be approximately $88 charge for missing or damaged books.
Online math book
Student Access: Students also have access to the Big Ideas online materials. Students access the site by following the steps,
Student Access : Students also have access to the Big Ideas online materials. Students access the site by following the steps,
- Go to www.clever.com/in/ad12portal
- Click on Students: Grades 6-8
- If you are logged into your Adams 12 Google, you will automatically be logged into Clever. (Skip to Step 7)
- If you are not logged into Google, you will be taken to a generic Google login page.
- Enter your entire email address including the adams12.org using your universal username (i.e. email@example.com)
- This will take you to the Adams 12 Google login. Enter your universal username and password.
- The first time you log into Clever only, it will ask your permission to access your Google Account. Click on Allow.
- Click on the Big Ideas logo. You will now be in Big Ideas.
All homework is due the next day unless specified
Students can retake any test as long as they have no missing assignment for that unit.
No late homework will be accepted once the unit test is done.
Please check Infinite campus to see missing work / not every homework is graded.
online homework can be accessed by clever.com/in/ad12portal