Parent Resources & Library Policies
Internet Safety : https://www.commonsensemedia.org/parent-concerns
Library Materials Loan Policy
Students need to have their Student ID with them to check out materials.
Students may check out 2 items for 3 weeks and can renew their checkouts one time.
Magazines can be checked out for 1 week and count toward your total of two items.
If students have overdue materials, they may not check out additional items until they have returned their overdue materials. Any student with a fine will not be allowed to checkout until they have returned the material or paid the fine.
If a book is more than 30 days overdue, a fine is automatically generated in our library system, per district policy. The fine will be deleted once the material is returned (in good condition).
If students have lost a book, please stop by and make arrangements to pay for the lost material.
Working in the LMC Independently
- Sign in and have a pass from class.
- Keep the noise level appropriate for study and the other classes in the LMC.
- Keep the library clean - no food, drink or gum.
- Pick up your trash.
- Push in your chairs.
- Put the materials back where they came from or put them on the carts for shelving.
- Eat lunch before you come to the LMC.