Ms. Petruff's Class
Ms. Petruff's English Language Development Class
I am so excited to begin learning and creating with you all online! See you on the 27th!
Monday-Friday 4:15-4:45 pm
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Voice (text/call) - 720. 441.4197
- Schedule a meeting with Petruff
- Family Technology Support Having trouble connecting? Need a device? FamilyTechSupport@adams12.org
- Weekly assignments will be posted in Schoology by Wednesday of each week.
- I will send out messages in Schoology as needed for LIVE calls and other notes on the assignments.
Students will be expected to "attend" each day online during their regularly scheduled class by logging in to the online lesson at the beginning of class.
All lessons and assignments will be posted in Schoology.
Reading your choice book for 30 minutes each day and keeping a daily writing journal.
Students will be assigned a score of 1-4 on the work assigned in Schoology. Just as it is in (physical) class, some of the work will be practice/formative, and some of it will be summative (final exams for each unit), and the grades will be recorded in both Schoology and Infinite Campus.