Back to top

Health Office

REQUIRED: TDAP Documentation (Español)

All sixth-grade students need to bring updated immunization records to the health office for the state required TDAP vaccination. If you have not provided the documentation, please bring it to the school as soon as possible. Otherwise, your child may be excluded from school.

Questions about immunizations, here is what you need to know.

Immunization requirements have changed. Please submit your childs updated immunization record to the health office. 

Questions about taking medication at school, here is what you need to know.

If your child will need medication administered at school you will need to have an Authorization to Administer Medication at School form signed by your childs doctor. These forms need to be filled out each school year. Medication must be in a labeled container from the pharmacy or the originally over the counter container. Just a reminder, please check that the expiration date is good. 

Medication forms you may need depending on your childs medication needs at school.

Additional information: